Author Topic: Velanaria Summershield  (Read 61 times)

CharlieKenny

Velanaria Summershield
« on: February 13, 2019, 11:49:02 PM »
OOC information
Name: <optional> Charlie Kenny-Veyroy

Experience with WoW
How long have you played WoW? On and off since 2011

What do you know of Warcraft lore? Alot
Highest leveled character? 120

What is your roleplay experience? Roleplayed for around 3 years on world of warcraft

Additional questions
How did you hear of us? Saw your post on the DefiasRP discord and thought this guild best fit my character compared to the others

Do you know anyone in the order already? Only spoke to Valestrion OOCly

What are your hobbies? Talking, I tend to not shut up most of the time..

Do you work? are you student? Something else? Part time work

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct? URL wasn't found

What can you contribute with in the guild? Be a friendly person and help wherever I can

What is your average online time? Around what time are you frequently online or do you typically play? Work mostly weekends so a lot of the time during the week

IC information

Character Name Velanaria Summershield
(Full title)

Character Race High Elf

Character Class Paladin

Male/Female Female

Birthplace Quel'thalas
(Is it known?)

Age or Date of Birth 101
(Is it known?)

Short Piece of writing
(We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarize your character, or shows of your writing at its best!)

Velanaria was born in Quel'Thalas in what would be considered quite a full household, she lived with both parents, three brothers and two older sisters. Her mother served as a priest in King Anasterian Sunstrider's army and her father was a blacksmith. As Velanaria was her mothers favourite, she always looked up to her and when she became of age to learn magic she was taught in ways to use the power granted by the Sunwell to heal the sick and fix the wounded.  However of course when Arthas marched on Quel'thalas her mother and father were taken away to help in the war against the dead along with her brothers and one sisters never to be seen again.. As her mothers favourite she could not stand to see Velanaria get hurt, so she was put on a boat and sent away.
With the Sunwell gone Velanaria realised that she was heavily weakened and her power had simply gone down significantly. When she arrived at Kingdom of Stormwind she learnt new ways from the humans to increase her power so that she could continue to heal and help the sick and wounded.

Valestrion

• Guild Officers
Re: Velanaria Summershield
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 09:58:28 PM »
You can find the Code of Conduct here - http://www.disciplesoflight.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1209.0

I'll consult the other Knights about accepting a High Elf. We have had a High Elf member in the past, and it helps that OOCly you are human, but it's not something we have an official policy on.

Other than that, good application.