Author Topic: Disciples playing other games.  (Read 2618 times)

Kraldar

• Guild Members
Disciples playing other games.
« on: February 20, 2014, 03:54:02 AM »
Today the adventures of Beladon and Kraldar knows no bounds...

After accepting a quest from a complete stranger, our mighty heroes ventured deep into the sewers risking their lives and their personal hygiene. Halfway through the treacherous shit-filled sewers we stumbled across this monstrosity.

Struggling to kill this shit-zombie in the sewers for awhile. (Due to playing non-sober / playing skill) we finally managed to bring the zombie down using a Tesla sledgehammer.  8)

The first words from your high chaplain after we killed the ugly zombie was "Dan, Dan!!!!! Check out how big his arse is!" 

Jaldren

• Alarianna Seleyn
  • Guild Members
Re: Disciples playing other games.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:56:37 PM »
Well, due to my current financial situation (IE, unable to find work) I had to find something else to play, and as there is a thread now, I'll share it with you guys.

This is Guns of Icarus online, its' a steampunk airship battle MOBA you have crews of 4 (Pilot, Engineer or Gunner) and the objective is to destroy the opponents steampunk blimps, pretty neat game  ^_^
This is just a quick screenshot from inside practice mode as I didn't have time to get a proper one in game (nor does screenshotting in full screen mode work for me either)

The helm!

A picture from one of the machine gun nests on my ship.

This is my below-decks flak cannon

Hope you're all doing okay, take care of yourselves  ^_^
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 03:09:50 PM by Jaldren »
Look at the intelligence of your average humanoid, then realise 50% of them are dumber than that.

Perturbo

• Former Disciples
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 02:43:36 AM »

Milden

• VIDEO GAMES
  • Guild Members
    • About me
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 12:11:19 AM »
Whenever not on WoW, I like building 100% historically correct empires.

Thomasreumb

• ThomasreumbAO
    • online pharmacies in usa
-
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 10:51:22 PM »
I've been playing through Dark Souls 3 with my pyromancer glass cannon build, and I'm pretty late into the game. The only way I survive is by rolling and pelting people with fireballs.