Standing Orders For Patrols
Here are the Standing Orders for regular Patrols.
- These standing orders apply to regular patrols carried out during a normal security state, and not necessarily to patrols carried out as part of a larger military operation.
- Each patrol will comprise three to five Disciples, of whom one may be of Crusader rank and the rest of Knight rank or higher.
- The patrol will be led by the senior Disciple present who should preferably, but not exclusively, be at least a Chaplain. A Knight may lead the patrol when there is no more senior Disciple available.
- Reinforcements may be brought in, if necessary.
- Patrols should be scheduled to last between about 30 minutes and an hour.
- Patrol objectives should be determined as follows:
- As requested by a senior officer to support an ongoing operation
- As requested, through the Patron or Master Chaplain, by the Stormwind Council
- As requested by the Intelligence Officer to obtain information
- To establish a presence in areas of known frequent random killings by the Horde
- Rules of Engagement shall apply throughout the patrol
Rank requirements for patrol members are currently suspended until sufficient Disciples of appropriate rank have been appointed.